It takes a village. The LHS instrumental music program is primarily funded by student family contributions and fundraising by Livermore Music. To achieve the aggressive 2018-2019 performance goals and expanded offerings, additional fundraising is being pursued: student-driven fund-drives, LHS music spirit merchandise sales, and increased grant applications.
Several options are being offered for business sponsorship:
- General Fund or Instrument Drive tax-deductible monetary contributions
- Premier fundraising event backing (e.g., hosting a dining event)
- Gift card or product donations for silent auctions
- Discounted Business Gift Card sales
- Hosting contribution jars at place of business
- In-kind donations (e.g., supplies for band room and performance events, music lessons, and/or instruments)
No contribution is too small! It is our goal that every student that desires to play an instrument be given that opportunity. Your generosity helps make that happen! If you have any questions, or would like to discuss additional ways you can help the LHS Instrumental Music Program, please do not hesitate to contact Livermore Music, email@example.com. Thank you for your support!